Admissions to our School
If you would like your child to attend our school you must complete your application online direct to the London Borough of Hounslow via their website.
You will need to attach proof of your address (copy of current council tax bill) and your child's birth certificate to the form.
You will be notified in the April in writing whether you have been successful in obtaining a place in September for Reception Admissions.
(Please note admissions to the primary school from Nursery to Reception is not automatic and cannot be guaranteed).
We also have to take into account that family circumstances can change and children sometimes need to move schools during term-time.
Applications made during the school year (called in-year admissions) will be dealt with as soon as possible on receipt of the Primary in-year common application form by the Admission Section, Hounslow.
Nursery Admission forms are also available from the school and currently all Hounslow Schools allocate their Nursery places direct and inform parents in writing in May, if they have been allocated a Nursery place for their child for the following September.
Nursery Admission forms will be available in December to enrol for the following September start.
Admission criteria for Nursery and Reception places
The full details of these are published on the Hounslow web-site
or in booklet published by the council.
You can obtain a copy of this direct from Hounslow council.
In brief, priority for admission will be given to:
1) Children in public care
2) Applicant’s whose medical or social circumstances require attendance at a particular school rather than any other school
3) Families who live in the school’s Priority Admission Area (PAA)
a)To applicants living within the PAA who have an older sibling at the school.
b) When there are more applications from other parents resident in the PAA than there are spaces in the school priority will be given to those children who live nearest to the PAA school
4) Priority will then be given to families living outside the PAA but who have an older sibling attending the school
5) Any remaining vacancies will then be offered to applicants based on distance from home to the school
6) Any places remaining after all applicants have been admitted will be offered to Hounslow residents who cannot be offered any of their preferred schools
If your child does not get into your first choice of school, you will have the right to appeal to the Local Authority.